While organizations are doing their best to meet daily demand and remain open for business, there is also a parallel focus on being inventive, nimble, and solution-oriented to come out stronger on the other side. As a 20-year partner to hospitals throughout the U.S., ROI is 100% committed to weathering this storm with our clients by offering complimentary and flexible solutions (through ROI and our strategic partners) such as: backfill resources, complimentary access to virtual training and analytics, support, billing reconciliation, and more.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our industry alive and to make it even stronger as we move forward…
COVID-19 High Demand Areas We Support
As providers experience an uptick in transactions and work volume, technology must be able to support and scale. As a Best-in-KLAS Leader, ROI is here to help health systems keep their financial health, operational efficiency, and technology going strong as we overcome this pandemic – together.
- Fractional, after-hours, and supplemental resources available
- Supply chain, finance, revenue cycle, reporting, call center, clinical and business system application support, HR, payroll, coding, billing and more
- Multi-tiered screening methodology
- Extensive database of nationwide health consulting & IT talent
Mobility & Analytics
- Mobile Microlearning with MedPower: Pre-created content and virtual training for healthcare providers
- Telehealth Implementations: Vendor selection, project planning, pilot go-live, and rollouts
- COVID-19 Analytics Toolkit with Dimensional Insight: Drive fact-based decisions with Best-in-KLAS KPIs, metrics, and measures
Superior Project Management (foundation of all engagements)
Below are several complimentary tools and services available from ROI and our partners to help you as you navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Brian Kagle (Southeast)
AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, PR, SC, TN, VA
Bob Waski (West)
AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WY
Sara Wallace (Midwest)
AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, WV
Brent Prosser (Northeast)
CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT