Infor Digital Transformation & BIProcess Flow Automation | Integration | System Administration | Security
Transform Your Organization with Infor Technology & ROI’s Established Team
We have deep technical experience with Infor over the past several decades. Our technical and functional team works hand-in-hand, which makes them more effective in configuring technologies for maximum performance. We understand how IT’s role changes with the evolving cloud technology and can be a knowledge transfer partner to our customers’ technical staff to help them evolve their skills and add greater business value. We’ve migrated on-premise solutions to the Infor Cloud, moved multiple interfaces, dashboards, and reports to the Cloud. Our extensive knowledge and leadership with Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions (RICE) strategy, unique methodology for reporting, iterative knowledge transfer sessions, and strong relationships with complementary vendors optimally positions our clients to take full advantage of Infor’s technology. Between our methodologies, tools, and deep experience, we can set you on the path to success.
- Configure technology for performance, reliability, and security
- Support advanced reporting in data management strategy
- Integrate systems for visibility across departments
- Streamline configurations to simplify the solution
- Eliminate disparate systems and manual processes
- Emphasize usability and user adoption
Enterprise Analytics & Business Intelligence
Do you have enough visibility from your ERP system to make the best decisions for your team or organization? As an Infor customer, you have access to a state-of-the-art analytics platform. We have the resources that understand how to configure Birst and get the most out of the solution. ROI can help whether you’re at the beginning of your Birst journey or need assistance with next steps.
We use Business Event Analysis & Modeling (BEAM) to drive a collaborative and agile prototyping experience. During collaboration sessions, ROI shares our leading practice dashboard design philosophy that emphasizes data readability and expressiveness vs. visual distraction and elements that don’t aid the user in understanding displayed information.
Our process bridges the business-IT gap, creates consensus on data definitions, and generates a sense of business ownership and pride in the resulting database design.
Here are just a few results that our Infor clients experienced:
- Standardizing integrations for ease of maintenance
- Reducing transaction time with routing and approvals
- Better informed decision-making with real-time data
- Increasing user adoption through voice and mobile access
- Reducing risk with standardized security practices
- Successful transformations supported by experts certified in Infor technologies
Recommended Thought Leadership
Webinar: RICE Fundamentals for Project Success
Join ROI’s Director of ERP Technology Services, Kevin Branford, and Project Management Consultant, Brittany Jones, in our on-demand webinar. Kevin and Brittany guide you through RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements). Learn why it matters in project planning, what bad RICE is, key principles and actions, benefits of mature RICE development, and next steps.