Clinical Work Process & IT SolutionsEnsure patient safety, quality, and satisfaction.
At ROI, we not only identify issues – we provide solutions. We work with you to ensure your people, processes and technologies are functioning in concert to maximize the value of your investment in your core systems, improving patient safety, patient satisfaction, and ultimately your bottom line.
Maximizing investments in technology, people, and processes
Getting it right the first time
Ensuring patient safety, quality, and satisfaction
Clinical Work Process & IT Capabilities
- Objective assessment performed by experienced leaders using root cause analysis
- Industry best practices
- Prioritize initiatives
- Develop roadmap
- Evaluate areas such as discharge process, prescription ordering, etc.
- 6-8 week timeline
- Immediate internal/external impact through Clinical Operations and Technology improvements
- Maximize investment made in EHR, improve performance and user adoption, and overcome IT project fatigue
- Timeline varies
Broad Set of Capabilities to Support Transformation
Process of Care Through the Continuum
Care Management | Transitions in Care | Patient Placement | Patient Flow Management | Multidisciplinary Care Coordination | Enterprise Scheduling | Clinical Variation/Consistency in Care Delivery | Clinical Documentation | Quality Outcomes/Management | Clinical Supply Utilization
Information Technology & Analytics
Concurrent/Retrospective Reporting & Monitoring | EHR Optimization | Data Governance | Support Business Systems/Infrastructure Upgrades
External Environment (Project Management)
Business Strategy & Planning | Service Line Strategy & Growth | Alternative Payment Models | Partnership, Networks & Alliances | Mergers & Acquisitions
Clinical Governance & Structure
Medical Staff, Nursing & Ancillary Accountability Models | Population Health Models of Care | Culture/Change Management | Talent & Training
Benefits of ROI’s Clinical Offerings
- Maximized EHR investment
- Improved KPIs and SLAs following best practices in healthcare
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Increased user adoption
- Automated workflows
- Identify clinical documentation improvement opportunities
- Reduced cost of care and penalties
- Enhanced ability to report on data
- Established adherence to regulatory compliance
- Optimized work processes
- Technologies aligned and integrated with business processes
Recommended Thought Leadership
"ROI offered us a partnership rather than a client-vendor relationship with Legacy Support. They have done an excellent job based on their McKesson knowledge of collaboratively working with our resources and quickly taking ownership of the project in a way that has allowed our team to focus on our new direction. The staff sees them as part of the team here; that was exactly what we wanted."
"Their staff is experienced, high quality, and provides high value for both consulting and staff augmentation. ROI has been very valuable and played a key role in meeting our IT goals and helping us be successful."
"We did not believe it when you said that ROI will be able to provide support at or above our current level, but you have done it!"