Case StudyINFOR CLOUDSUITE STABILIZATION
Learn how ROI helped a network of the nation’s leading oncology practices meet their Infor CloudSuite Financials and Global HR goals.
FUNCTIONAL PROCESS DESIGN. STABILIZATION SUPPORT. PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
Infor CloudSuite Stabilization at a Large Healthcare Network
This network of the nation’s leading oncology practices brings the latest cancer research and treatment options to patients close to home, with more than 240 providers and 130+ sites. A prior implementation project left this customer without the benefits that CloudSuite Financials and Global HR have to offer. The solution was not setup to meet the unique needs of the shared services business model and growth strategy and the overall acquisition model and practice-level requirements were not adequately accounted for during the initial implementation. Financial reporting was not setup, there were inefficient processes and setup of Global HR and Benefits Management solutions, and there were excessive system errors and interface issues (e.g., S3 Payroll). Benefits were difficult to manage and there was a need for a dynamic recruiting/onboarding tool to support growth.
How ROI Helped Bring To Life a Successful CloudSuite Financials & Global HR Transformation
Demonstrate credibility with functional process design and successful CloudSuite Financials and Global HR transformation
- Applied leading practice methodology with engaged project management, strategic functional leads and consultants, clear roles and responsibilities, functional design/design revisions, process documentation, interfaces, security and configured applications
- Initial consulting to assess current state, identify action plan, and support day-to-day needs during stabilization period
- Stabilization of Global HR, Payroll, and Benefits through improved design, configuration, and knowledge transfer
- Created process workflows, configuration, and interfaces for Talent Acquisition & Transition Management
Regional and practice-based HR reporting from organization structure changes
- More robust security with organizational security configured
- Reduced time and improved data accuracy from streamlined onboarding
- Reduction of manual processing with interfaces to benefit vendors
- First successful online Benefit Open Enrollment
- Improved efficiency and accuracy of payroll cycles with updated time interfacing and payroll configuration
- Reduced liability with new pension plans, health plans, and removal of manual payroll updates
- Bolstered reporting with tailored financial reporting
- Empowered users with expanded knowledge and experience