Case StudyLEGACY APPLICATION SUPPORT
Learn how ROI helped a prominent health system in the Atlanta area support 55 legacy systems during a new system wide EHR implementation
PROJECT MANAGEMENT. END-USER SUPPORT. TRANSITION SUPPORT.
Legacy Application Support at a Prominent Health System in Atlanta
The client was undertaking a merger with another health system and needed to continue providing support for its existing applications during a new system wide EHR implementation.
How a New Support Team Resulted in Highly Satisfied End-Users and Stakeholders
- Provide management and support of legacy systems through a staff of 13
- Transition the support of 55 applications over a six-week timeframe
- Provide project management and support for numerous projects and upgrades
- Highly satisfied end-users and stakeholders
- Allowed the hospital IT team to focus on their EHR implementation
- Removed a majority of the distractions to the IT team that go along with 24/7 support
“We did not believe it when you said that ROI will be able to provide support at or above our current level, but you have done it!”
Director of IT