Infor Supply Chain EDI Overview
EDI continues to prove its value by lowering costs and improving accuracy and business efficiency. Exchanging documents electronically improves transaction speed and visibility while decreasing the amount of money spend on manual processes. Even with all of its power, EDI is underutilized in healthcare. Why is this?
- EDI exceptions have downstream impacts on several other areas of operations, including Purchasing, Inventory, and Accounts Payable.
- When not operating correctly, EDI can cause PO’s to not transmit and invoices to not interface, resulting in significant time to reconcile for buyers and AP staff.
- EDI can be a major contributor to Received Not Invoiced (RN) problems as invoices can be transmitted by the vendor but not matched into the Infor system due to setup issues.
- Most organizations do not have a dedicated EDI resource to proactively manage and optimize EDI.
ROI’s Supply Chain experts can effectively diagnose, remediate, optimize, and support your EDI environment with Infor. Our proprietary assessment and simulated training products accelerate this process for S3 and CloudSuite platforms. Our customized reports provide targeted visibility of errors, volume and type, and a ranking to help you prioritize areas of improvement including recommendations for data substitutions.
Assess Your EDI Maturity Against the “Perfect Score”
ROI’s complimentary EDI Health Check program compares your error data, vendors, POs, and invoice volumes to the “ideal setup” and identifies gaps, data reconciliation, and optimization opportunities.
By providing ROI output from key Infor EDI tables, as well as a copy of your GPO report, we’ll run this information through our custom tools and produce a detailed summary and recommendations report. Once we share this remediation roadmap with your key stakeholders, we will work together to determine the most valuable next steps for your organization, such as training, remediation, or managed services.
Strengthen Your EDI Skills with Gamification
ROI delivers multiple training sessions and offers our proprietary simulation software for clients to practice with their own data in a non-production environment
EDI Remediation Services
As a follow-up to the EDI health check, ROI supports clients by remediating errors and optimizing system configurations to reduce costs, gain efficiencies and improve peer rankings
EDI Subscription-based Managed Service
Due to limited resource supply / capacity to optimize and proactively manage EDI, ROI offers two tiers of managed services (full-time vs. fractional resources)
ROI Clients Experience Several SCM Benefits through our EDI Offerings:
- Decreased manual processes and costs
- Improved EDI throughput by increasing the number of EDI suppliers
- Increased visibility and reporting
- Accelerated EDI maintenance and repairs
- Increased EDI efficiency and improved GHX score
“We were very impressed with ROI's EDI resources and the tools they developed to help us assess which areas of EDI needed the most attention. With the training we now have the procedures in place to maintain our EDI and optimize our invoice to payment processes.”