Infor Assessment at an Academic Sciences Center
Learn how ROI helped an academic sciences center minimize risk, identify barriers, and build a roadmap to facilitate transformation.
The client sought to address existing inefficiencies in Finance and Supply Chain operations through a comprehensive assessment of the deployment and utilization of the Infor Finance and Supply Chain applications.
How a Collaborative Assessment Led to an Incremental Approach for Transformation
- Conduct on-site assessment, engaging business and IT leaders in a collaborative program, mapping business drivers to needs
- Document opportunities to optimize investment in current applications based on leading practices
- Evaluate Infor configuration, associated processes, master data, staff utilization, points of integration, and reporting
- Present roadmap and findings to leadership
- Developed a detailed roadmap with an incremental approach for transforming to future state, aligned to short-term, midterm, and long-term plans
- Identified challenges and barriers to optimization, gaps in existing practices, processes, integration, and software adoption
- Identified ways to minimize risk and impact of change on operations