AMS & Legacy Support
Application management and legacy support that’s flexible, scalable, and customized to meet your needs.
How we can help
Ready to support excellence?
We are able to handle resource-intensive IT processes like installation, daily management, software break/fix updates, scheduled enhancement releases, application rollouts, transitions and decommissioning. Get ready to streamline support resources, reduce total cost of ownership, and maintain service levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
When turning to ROI for your AMS and Legacy Support needs, you can expect to:
- Gain the bandwidth to put your best talent on priority IT projects.
- Ensure quick resolution of application issues.
- Improve end-user satisfaction.
- Predictably manage IT budgets.
Our application management services follow a detailed methodology designed to provide dependable, affordable, daily support for a set of systems and functions.
ROI offers the following application management services to healthcare organizations:
- 24/7/365 telephone support for issues and configuration changes
- End-to-end operational support; production monitoring, scheduling & troubleshooting
- Installation of vendor break-fix
- Performance Reporting, SLA Measurement and reporting
- Data Integration including planning; integrated application testing
- Legacy support, including staffing for continuity of services and staff augmentation
- Application and data decommissioning
- End user support and training
Legacy Support refers to the ongoing maintenance and support provided for older or outdated ERP systems that are no longer actively developed or supported by the vendor. It ensures the stability, security, and compliance of these systems, allowing businesses to continue using them while planning for future upgrades or migrations. Many businesses still rely on legacy ERP systems due to cost, complexity, or specific industry requirements. Legacy Support ensures that these systems remain operational, secure, and compliant, providing continuity of business operations while organizations plan their long-term ERP strategy.
When selecting a service provider, businesses should consider factors such as experience and expertise in ERP systems, the range of services offered, the reputation and track record of the provider, flexibility in service customization, response times, and the availability of dedicated support teams.
ERP AMS helps businesses save costs by reducing downtime and system issues, minimizing the need for expensive emergency support, optimizing system performance to improve efficiency, and providing proactive maintenance that prevents costly disruptions or failures.