ROI Healthcare Solutions is a national technology services firm focused on supporting various industries, most significantly healthcare, with its ERP and IT application initiatives. We began as a group of seasoned project management leaders in 1999 and have evolved to offer advisory, implementation, staffing and support to our clients. Many business processes, such as financial operations, supply chain, human capital management and technology, are streamlined and optimized as a direct result of our team members’ work.
Here, we believe our greatest assets are the talented people we hire to bring our vision to life with their own expertise and strengths. We are collectively passionate, hard-working, collaborative and innovative professionals. Our customers can tell the difference between organizations that say they are great and those that can prove it. ROI is fortunately the latter. If you’d like the opportunity to join a technology services firm that celebrates and invests in your talents and experience, we’d love to talk with you.
- We are consistently looking to attract experienced, self-motivated professionals with deep industry and process expertise.
- Our culture stands firm in performance, knowledge, value, teamwork, integrity and passion.
- We believe that when people are doing what they love and they enjoy working together, our clients will continue to engage ROI for more work.
- We work hard and play hard. We manage our work with respect for important personal commitments. We understand and appreciate the sacrifices that are made for the time we are away from home and family.
- We make every attempt to stay in touch and promote a team-based culture with a geographically dispersed workforce. We do this through practice calls, all-hands calls, our company knowledgebase and annual in-person meetings.
- We generously reward everyone who contributes to our business-development efforts.
Feel free to send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Why Join ROI Healthcare Solutions:
The Leadership Team Cares
Excellence is expected and demonstrated throughout the entire ROI team. Each team member is a valued part of the ROI commitment to our current and future clients. As we work closely with each other and our clients, each team member’s value is communicated effectively to all constituents.
As I have moved through my career, it is important to me to weigh my choices carefully and with much thought. I would recommend to anyone to not just take the next opportunity, but to evaluate each one thoroughly to ensure that the opportunity is a great fit for you and the company you are looking to join. I did this and look forward to being part of the ROI team for many years to come. This is a family I am proud to be a part of.”
Pat Russell, BSN, PMP
Senior Consultant, ROI Healthcare Solutions