Infor Customization Reduction at a Public School System
Learn how ROI helped a Colorado public school system with approximately 14,000 employees reduce their historical Infor customizations to facilitate a smoother move to Infor v10.
Historical customizations presented challenges to Infor v10 upgrade. The client needed guidance on how to better use standard Infor functionality and sought support and expertise from a trusted partner.
Payroll General Ledger Distribution Defaulting Process Enhancements Lead to Improved Configuration Opportunities
- Research and document Payroll General Ledger distribution defaulting process
- Map out how Payroll could use standard General Ledger distribution defaulting to replace legacy custom process for Payroll distribution
- Demonstrate and test standard Payroll General Ledger distribution in the development environment
- Prepared client to reap greater benefits from their configuration, avoid unnecessary costs and simplify setup
- Eased support requirements for client IT team
- Completed necessary tasks to ensure system integrity that the client’s internal teams did not have the bandwidth to perform
- Provided trusted results built upon a strong partnership
- Supported the customer’s desire to utilize out-of-the-box functionality in Infor v10 and reduce customizations