Case StudyInfor Assessment
Learn how ROI helped an academic sciences center minimize risk, identify barriers, and build a roadmap to facilitate transformation.
COLLABORATIVE PROGRAM. OPTIMIZED INVESTMENT. LEADING PRACTICES. CONFIGURATION EVALUATION.
Infor Assessment at an Academic Sciences Center
The client sought to address existing inefficiencies in Finance and Supply Chain operations through a comprehensive assessment of the deployment and utilization of the Infor Finance and Supply Chain applications.
How a Collaborative Assessment Led to an Incremental Approach for Transformation
- Conduct on-site assessment, engaging business and IT leaders in a collaborative program, mapping business drivers to needs
- Document opportunities to optimize investment in current applications based on leading practices
- Evaluate Infor configuration, associated processes, master data, staff utilization, points of integration, and reporting
- Present roadmap and findings to leadership
- Developed a detailed roadmap with an incremental approach for transforming to future state, aligned to short-term, midterm, and long-term plans
- Identified challenges and barriers to optimization, gaps in existing practices, processes, integration, and software adoption
- Identified ways to minimize risk and impact of change on operations