Case StudyInfor Cleanup & Support
Learn how ROI helped a Colorado public school system with approximately 14,000 employees ensure system integrity, document institutional knowledge, and prepare for an upcoming Infor upgrade.
FINANCIAL SYSTEM AUDITS. optimization. cleanup efforts to support infor v10 upgrade.
Infor Cleanup & Support at a Public School System
The client needed assistance with system audits, optimization, and cleanup efforts to support Infor v10 upgrade. Sought a partner who could become quickly acclimated with setup and offer trusted support.
Supporting General Ledger, Capital Bond Program & Grant Billing Initiatives
- Review General Ledger setup for unused Accounting Units and Accounts, documenting recommendations
- Review Activity setup for new Capital Bond program
- Perform data integrity audit and cleanup for Grant Billing, documenting findings and recommendations
- Evaluate use of Labor Distribution in the Grant Billing module and test recommendations in the development environment
- Prepared client for upcoming Infor upgrade
- Completed necessary tasks to ensure system integrity that the client’s internal teams did not have the bandwidth to perform
- Provided trusted results built upon a strong partnership
- Accumulated and documented institutional knowledge