Case StudyInfor Customization Reduction
Learn how ROI helped a Colorado public school system with approximately 14,000 employees reduce their historical Infor customizations to facilitate a smoother move to Infor v10.
Research. Documentation. Process Design. Support. Testing.
Infor Customization Reduction at a Public School System
Historical customizations presented challenges to Infor v10 upgrade. The client needed guidance on how to better use standard Infor functionality and sought support and expertise from a trusted partner.
Payroll General Ledger Distribution Defaulting Process Enhancements Lead to Improved Configuration Opportunities
- Research and document Payroll General Ledger distribution defaulting process
- Map out how Payroll could use standard General Ledger distribution defaulting to replace legacy custom process for Payroll distribution
- Demonstrate and test standard Payroll General Ledger distribution in the development environment
- Prepared client to reap greater benefits from their configuration, avoid unnecessary costs and simplify setup
- Eased support requirements for client IT team
- Completed necessary tasks to ensure system integrity that the client’s internal teams did not have the bandwidth to perform
- Provided trusted results built upon a strong partnership
- Supported the customer’s desire to utilize out-of-the-box functionality in Infor v10 and reduce customizations