Keep the Lights On (KTLO) - Supporting Infor v10 During Cloud Migration at a Children’s Health System
Learn how this children’s health system maintained support for its Infor v10 platform through the ROI team while migrating to a Cloud-based ERP system.
This health system elected to migrate from Infor’s v10 ERP solution to a new Cloud-based ERP platform. In efforts to create a smooth transition to the future state ERP solution and maintain quality Legacy Support for its stakeholders, the organization needed an experienced partner to assist with backfilling highly technical and functional positions. This backfill support model enabled the health system’s team to focus on the new technology, trusting that day-to-day tasks would be handled with consistent quality. ROI’s expert-level Infor practice was selected for this task.
- Provide SMEs within an Application Managed Services program, focused on request/issue management, resolution, and root cause analysis of general financials issues during the v10 transition (GL, Activity Management, Asset Management, A/R, A/P, Grants, Cash Management), integration with Epic, Onbase, etc.
- ROI has formed and strengthened collaborative relationships across many functional leaders in the health system, leading to candidate profile development; status reporting; and frequent communication
- ROI’s backfill roles spanned a diverse set of categories, such as: Finance & Supply Management: Accountant; SC Engineer; Distribution Supervisor; P2P Lead; HR/Payroll: HR Generalist; Recruiting Manager; Payroll Analyst Tech: Trainer; Identity & Access Management; Identity & Access Management Analyst; Developer
- ROI provided 24+ functional and technical backfill resources to keep Infor v10 stable and functional processes running smoothly across Project Management, Finance, Supply Chain, HR, IT
- Exceptional manager satisfaction with ROI resources’ ability to keep the current system stable, solve issues quickly, and guide the customer in their integration planning for the new ERP platform
- Customer has expressed much appreciation for ROI’s uniquely tailored partnership approach
- Strong team engagement and clarity, driven by ROI’s high-touch employee experience leader