ATLANTA, GA – February 2, 2021 – ROI Healthcare Solutions – KLAS has just announced the 2021 Best in KLAS winners and ROI is honored to receive the Best in KLAS award for the second time in the Partial IT Outsourcing category, based on our application support delivery. In addition, ROI ranked #2 overall and the top ranked Infor Alliance Partner in Business Solutions Implementation. It is ROI’s honor to be positioned as a two-time Best in KLAS winner for both Partial ITO and Business Solutions Implementation.
ROI’s service offerings align with two key KLAS Categories. Live vendor rankings and customer reviews are available on the KLAS website:
- Partial IT Outsourcing (EOY 2020 Score: 96.8) – customers in this category have partnered with ROI for application support, transitional legacy support, and EDI managed services. One provider commented: “ROI Healthcare Solutions does the work very well. They have really good people with really good expertise. They are professional, and they have good processes, tools, and analytics. ROI Healthcare Solutions isn’t just going in and closing tickets. They are telling us how we are doing, and they are giving us the big picture of things. ROI Healthcare Solutions is really good.” – Director – Dec. 2020
- Business Solutions Implementation (EOY 2020 Score: 91.3) – customers in this category have partnered with ROI for Infor ERP implementation leadership, implementation services, and business transformation for v10 and CloudSuite platforms across finance, supply management, human capital management, and IT. Below is a customer testimonial shared with KLAS regarding their experience with ROI: “ROI Healthcare Solutions is very good. They have done a great job of coming in and understanding our environment, digging through it, and creating a plan for a better way to do things. ROI Healthcare Solutions found the flaws and helped us work on a plan. ROI Healthcare Solutions must have asked themselves why we built things the way we did. They quickly stood in front of the room with the executives and HR folks and instilled confidence in us that they knew how to fix it. We are trying to turn the leash over to ROI Healthcare Solutions. We are very impressed with their expertise and ability to guide us through things.” – CIO, Oct.2020
KLAS’ President, Adam Gale, acknowledges that the “vendors who win the title of “Best in KLAS” should celebrate and remember that providers now accept only the best from their products and services. The Best in KLAS award serves as a signal to provider and payor organizations that they should expect excellence from the winning vendors.” – Adam Gale, KLAS President
In accordance with its annual cadence, KLAS has also just published the 2021 Best in KLAS report, ranking vendors across the many software and services markets within healthcare. This report amplifies the voice of the provider and payer communities, whose willingness to share their feedback with KLAS fuels this report.
A few of ROI’s partners share their excitement about this prestigious honor.
“We are honored and extremely proud to receive the Best in KLAS award for 2021. Exceptional people, thorough processes and true partnerships with our customers have all come together to make this recognition possible.”
– Scott Hein, ROI Managing Partner & Founder
“We are truly honored by this award and thankful to our customers who allow us to partner with them to provide valued outcomes. Most importantly though we’re thankful for the ROI team members whose tireless efforts and commitment to quality make this happen!”
– Jason Berry, ROI President & Partner
“I’m incredibly proud of our application support team for demonstrating high quality, technical expertise, and collaboration with our customers to earn this prominent award. A special thanks to our customers for their honest feedback and always inspiring us to continue earning this recognition.”
– Chris Quimby, Partner of HIS Services
“To achieve successful outcomes, requires both the ROI team and our customers in unified engagement. Thank you to our customers and our team members for their commitment to success.”
– Bill Starks, Partner of ERP Services
ROI Healthcare Solutions is a trusted healthcare IT and process transformation partner, founded in 1999. ROI cultivates trusted partnerships with clients, saving them time and money, creating clinical, operational, and financial excellence through ERP, EHR, and Revenue Cycle transformation. ROI offers industry-centric project management, consulting, and implementation. optimization, support, and staffing services. ROI’s leadership is committed to delivering quality services with highly engaged team members to clients who appreciate long-term partnerships. For more information, visit https://roihs.com/what-we-do/.
About KLAS Research
KLAS has been providing accurate, honest, and impartial insights for the healthcare IT (HIT) industry since 1996. The KLAS mission is to improve the world’s healthcare by amplifying the voice of providers and payers. The scope of our research is constantly expanding to best fit market needs as technology becomes increasingly sophisticated. KLAS finds the hard-to-get HIT data by building strong relationships with our payer and provider friends in the industry. https://klasresearch.com/
Danielle Watson – VP, Marketing & Sales Operations
ROI Healthcare Solutions
678 270 2867 | firstname.lastname@example.org